An inclusive and equitable, just, society where women with disabilities of Nepal are enjoying their dignified life.
To organise, empower and advocate for the provision and utilisation of the rights of girls/women with disabilities for their increased inclusion in all spheres of the society.
- To advocate & participate in policy making process for the rights of WWDs.
- To advocate for the implementation of policies relates to WWDs.
- To sensitize society, including the state, to develop positive attitudes towards WWD’s issues & rights.
- To empower WWDs through capacity building
- To provide safe houses to WWDs –rehabilitation, social security and shelter
- To provide vocational skills, occupational training for employment, income generation, enterprise development & livelihoods
- To strengthen WWD’s network & institution at all levels